It's hard to believe that three months have already passed since the little miss joined our family. Taking a note from my fellow blogger friends, I thought I'd do a little update on Ellie. She's up to about 11 1/2 pounds and 23 1/4 inches. At three months, she...
- sleeps wonderfully - 10 to 11 hours at night - and yes, we know how blessed we are for this
- loves taking baths
- isn't crazy about tummy time, but we're working on it
- loves getting her diaper changed
- smiles for pretty much everybody, but does it more quickly for her daddy and her big brother Sam
- is finding her voice and likes to talk to us and sings along with mommy
- giggled for the first time this past Sunday on mommy and daddy's anniversary
- buries her head in the crook of daddy's arm, especially in the evening when he gets home from work - I mean completely buries - you can only see the back of her head - she doesn't do this for anybody else - just daddy!
- has eyes that can stare right through you and make you want to jump through hoops just to keep her happy...this is going to be problematic later!