Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Mother's Day


Okay - so I realize I'm a little late on this post, but I wanted to make sure all the family got their copies before I posted. So, my wonderful husband surpised me for Mother's Day by taking the boys to get their pictures made. It's something I'd been meaning to do for awhile, but as you other moms know, it's usually quite a task - you have to get the right clothes, get them on a good hair day with the least number of bruises on their face, try to catch them in a good mood, and then hope it's when you have their appointment scheduled! At any rate, he bought the clothes I had already picked out, took them to have their picture made, picked out the best ones (again, not an easy task) and then had some framed for me. I was in tears and covered with stacks of pictures! He took them to Portrait Innovations here in Huntsville, they printed up the pictures the same day, and then put them on a disk for us. All in all, it was definitely a Mother's Day to remember!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love those pictures! I bought Addie this cute outfit with little shells printed on it, so I'll have to take her there for the beach background.