Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th



We had a fun fourth this year. The day started at Nana and Poppy's house and lots of swimming. We were small in number this year - just the four of us and Aaron's sister Sara with her son Burley. We missed having all the rest of the family there whether because of vacation, distance, or sickness. However, it was so busy I only got two pictures! We then met my mom and stepdad for dinner and moved on to the Huntsville Stars ballgame. It was raining when we got there, but quit right as the game was starting and left us with really great weather for the rest of the game. Great game too - it was tied at one all for the majority of the game and then in the bottom of the 10th, our first batter, Cole Gillespie, jumped up and knocked one out of the park to win the game. Great finale for the game and introduction for the fireworks. Jack did okay, but he's still not crazy about the noise that comes along with big fireworks. I didn't take my camera into the game, but got a few shots on my phone. I'll get those posted as soon as I figure out how to get them off my camera!

1 comment:

Cari said...

LOVE THE HEADER!! Sam went on and on about swimming and fireworks in class today. That kid is so dang cute!