Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Done


The potty training is finished! I'm one of those wait until they're begging me to potty train kinda girls and I did just that with Jack. Sure enough, Tuesday morning he woke up and said, "Mommy, I ready to use the potty." So, after two days of wearing pull-ups and keeping them dry, we're in underwear. Not a single accident so far! I'm so proud of my little man - here he is with his completed potty chart. Notice the piece of gum in his mouth - that's his favorite "I used the potty" treat!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Your boys are so cute, Mandy!

Mary said...

Yippee!! He was so proud of himself Thursday night. Congrats!

Brandie Lyon said...

His smile looks just like Jude's. I think I will try little in the next month or so, once the boys get settled in school. They start tomorrow! WA-hoo!