Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Haunting!



We had a great Halloween this year - we had two Spidermans - the good and the bad. When Jack decided he wanted to be Spiderman, Sam jumped right in and decided to be Venom. I wonder how much longer we'll be able to convince them the dress along with the same theme - maybe one more year if I'm lucky! Our day started with a trip to Daddy's office for trick-or-treating. They had both costume and door contests at Biztech this year, so Aaron and Micah went all out and built a pirate ship. They won the door contest and Micah won the costume contest (Aaron was still changing clothes during the judging, or else I'm sure he would have won!). We then moved the entire pirate ship to church and built it around the truck for trunk or treat. The kids got so much candy and our "treasure chest" of candy wasn't even half-way empty. Guess next year, we don't need to buy fifty pounds! The boys had a great time playing games at the Fall Festival at church too. I think they liked the football toss the best, but I didn't get a picture of Sam becuase he sent a spiral straight through the first time. Hopefully that aim will pay off one of these days! Just a side note - see if you can find the one or two pictures I got with Jack with his mask actually on - my little genius has such a big head that the mask wouldn't allow him to open his eyes!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL!! that's pretty funny that he couldn't open his eyes.
I hope you are feeling a little better~
Thanks for all that you do each day for seminary!

Brandie Lyon said...

Looking at those boys makes me smile everytime. I couldn't see alot of the pictures because that naked lady was in the way, so post them on Facebook or something.

Becki said...

I never saw your kids together and put the matching costume thing together. How cool is that! I like your picture display...it's very cool. I need to figure out how to do something like that. Hope you're feeling ok!