Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ellie Update

My 36-week appointment was today - she's weighing in at approximately 7 pounds, 3 ounces - a little more than I was hoping. We're still planning on inducing on the 15th if I don't go before that. She's still up really high, so we need her to stop putting on weight and move down - think you can all stick that in your prayers?! Thankfully, she's really active, in the right position, and still a girl - that's right - that makes three separate ultrasounds now and more clear views each time. What in the world will we do when the kid actually comes out the gender we expect?

4 comments:

Beth said...

I know you are miserable! I'm glad Ellie's still a girl! Ellie is one of the names I have in my list for future girls, its so darn cute!

Cari said...

Can't wait to meet her! Good luck and you will be in our prayers.

Becki said...

I'll definietly stick in my prayers. ;) Hope she comes soon!

Clarissa said...

Wow! Not much time left now at all! Good luck! I'm excited for you!