Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ellie - four weeks



I took these last week at four weeks - the little miss is looking more and more like Sam these days - I'll try to get some infant pics of him scanned in this week so that the comparison is evident. Her one month check-up went okay. She was only at 7 pounds which means she gained about six ounces from the time we left the hospital - clearly not enough - so we're trying to add some to each of her bottles. We were going to try some karo syrup too, but it upset her tummy a little, so I stopped that after the first few nights. We go for another weight check this Friday to see if we've made any progress. Yet another similarity to Sam - we had a horrible time (and still do) getting him to gain any weight. Other than that, she's doing great and meeting all of her milestones perfectly. She has a bit of a clogged tear duct in her right eye, so it gets a little goopy every now and then, but she should grow out of it soon. My girlfriend Mary is going to take some pics tomorrow - so excited about that! I'll get some posted as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Brandie Lyon said...

She definitely has the Rosemary chin.