Friday, September 24, 2010

Love

I love the craziness that is my life right now. I love that from 6am until 11pm I'm running around with hardly any time to eat or sleep or do anything except wipe runny noses or change dirty diapers. I love watching my boys play soccer and football and losing my voice cheering for them. I love being responsible for teaching each of my children almost everything they will learn about how to be good, ethical, hard-working people. I love walking by my refrigerator and seeing the chore charts covered up with stickers. I love that my house is always cluttered with toys and cleats, backpacks and baseball hats, baby dolls and dirty laundry. I love watching my little girl finally start really walking and then laugh at herself because she's having so much fun in something so simple. I love the way our house doesn't really feel like home until Aaron walks in at the end of the day. I love that I have so many pictures from the last few months that I never have time to download them and update this blog! I love that Heavenly Father has given me this amazing family and the energy to keep up with them. Love, love, love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this!! It's so true and such a good reminder!!! It's important to just let all the goodness soak in and not focus on the laundry, dishes, etc that will ALWAYS be there. These moments are only here for such a short time, thanks for reminding me to stop and really enjoy them! :)

The Walker Family said...

this is beautiful!

Itools Mobile Service said...

I like your blog post always...iPhone Service Center in Chennai