Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Thanks Brandie for the tag - don't really have anybody else to tag!

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Dental Office Manager
2. Biologist
3. Piano Teacher
4. Customer Service at Best Buy

4 movies Ive watched over and over:
1. The Little Mermaid
2. The Sound of Music
3. Mary Poppins
4. Cars

4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Huntsville, AL
2. Birmingham, AL
3. St. Louis, MO
4. New Market, AL - does this one count?!

4 Shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Chuck
3. Biggest Loser
4. 24 - Not anymore - boo, hoo!

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. My Dad
2. Brandie
3. My Mom
4. Karrie and Kelli - we're always trying to get together!

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Chocolate Ice Cream
2. Soup - Any kind really
3. Anything Italian
4. Sushi

4 Places I’d Rather Be:
1. On the beach
2. On a massage table
3. Shopping
4. Walt Disney World

4 Thing I Look Forward to this Year:
1. Hitting my goal weight
2. Shopping for new, single-digit sizes
3. Aaron getting a new job
4. Maybe getting a new house somewhere!

No comments: