Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Travel Journal

We were fortunate enough to travel almost all the way across the country after Christmas. We set out on Friday, December 28th, and drove all night until we reached Longmont/Firestone, Colorado where Aaron's sister Brandie and her family live. We stayed until Thursday, January 3rd, when we left and drove to Belleville, Illinois to visit with my Dad and Stepmom, Sandy. We had a great visit with lots of fun and finally came home on Sunday, January 6th. Back to reality! I'll have lots of separate posts for this trip, including the one below from the fire station - enjoy!

2 comments:

Brandie Lyon said...

I've tagged you, so now you have something to blog about.

Brittany said...

Howdy Do!
That's an awful lot of driving :P
but i'm sure a fun adventure!
I'd just thought i'd say hello, so you'd now where to find my blog :D
well i'm off to get my hair chopped off!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

♥ Brittany ♥