Monday, March 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Okay - so some of you may know that Aaron gave me a membership to The Biggest Loser Club online for Christmas. I got started just after the first of the year - about the 10th of January. Today, I officially reached my first 20 pound mark! I'm so excited to finally be back to my "before any babies" weight! I feel so much better already and I've really only just begun. My goal is to eventually lose about 65 lbs., but I'll take whatever I can get! Watch out though, I'm becoming a health freak, so if you eat at my house anytime soon, it may rub off on you! Good luck to others of my family members that have started the diet too. Aaron has really slimmed down, but he refuses to get on a scale. Suffice it to say that he wore a pair of pants to church yesterday that he hasn't been able to wear in a LONG time! I'm so proud of you, baby - I couldn't do this without your love and support.

Another update - Aaron's little sister Betsy is pregnant with her third child and due in September. Happy Birthday (the 15th) and congratulations, Bets!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats! I think that is wonderful.

Beth said...

Wow, that is great!

Brandie Lyon said...

I'm so proud of you. I need to come live with you. I just can't get motivated. I exercise, but the eating I have problems with.

Brittany said...

I'm a Little late reading this but that is freakin awesome!!!
Got any Helpful Tips to Share??? :)