Monday, March 17, 2008

Mr. Baseball

Sam's playing t-ball this year for the first time. While he enjoyed soccer and basketball, he's always had some kind of love for baseball and anybody whose been around since he was say 3 months old knows the kid has an arm. You might as well duck if you see him raring back to throw! So, we were pretty hopeful that he would find his stride quickly with baseball. He started last week and is doing SO well! Yes, I know I'm the bragadocious mother, but if I don't brag, who will! I'll post some pictures soon, but look out - #1, Sam Hammons, of the Young Bucks is coming through!

4 comments:

Brandie Lyon said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a new post. I brag about your children too. So, your not alone in that department. Jude will start "micro" t-ball this summer.

Brandie Lyon said...

It's time for you to visit again, because I need my hair colored again.

Sara said...

I can't wait for Burley to play baseball. It's the only sport I like or can stand to watch. I might have to come see Sam in action.

Debbie said...

Yay! Go Sam!

We're not sure where we are moving. We'll still be in the Huntsville area though. We really like our ward and the Harvest area. We mainly just want to get off the busy road that we live on and get into a neighborhood that will be more suitable for children! Hope you guys are doing well!