Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Number 24


Grandchild number 24 (on Aaron's side), Hogan Arthur Richardson, arrived on September 7, 2008 to proud parents Betsy and Michael. This is number 3 for them - Hattie is now 7 and Clark is 2 1/2. He's the sweetest little thing and we had such a great time visiting them. Of course, Sam and Jack woke up every person on the floor, but what else is new. Happy Birthday baby Hogan and welcome to the family! On a side note - how great does Aaron look - of course, he decides to get small right as I'm getting ready to get fat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. I told Sean he wasn't allowed to lose a single pound until my fat crusade was over!

Marc and Wendi Tumminello said...

You have to help me make my blog better!! Yours is so cool--a slide show!! Mine is definitely lacking.

Wendi