Monday, August 3, 2009

Conversation II

Preface: The first Sunday of each month is "Fast Sunday" at our church and we fast for two meals and take that time to pray for and focus on a need in our lives. Here's a little something from our last Fast Sunday.

Sam: Mommy, why aren't you eating breakfast?

Me: Daddy and I are fasting today.

Sam: Oh, I know what that means.

Me: Really Sam, that's great - what does it mean?

Sam: It means that you eat really fast so that we can get to church on time. :)

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

: ) Ha. Ha. That was cute!

Sandy said...

Tooo cute!! When Daniel was a little boy and I was telling him it was fast and testimony Sunday. He asked, "Why do they can it fast, because it's not fast at all"
We really Really wish you were still teaching Seminary. I know that all of the kids miss you!

Sandy said...

I meant call it not can it!

Beth said...

That's adorable!

Debbie said...

haha..that's great!